Sunday, February 27, 2011

she's back? maybe....

I feel like posting again!
I decided to kill off this blog a while ago ... or I mean, let it die out.... but I have been getting some inspiration from other people recently (thanks, Colleen!!) and now I feel I have some more to blog about.

It's been over a year.

What's changed?

So much! For one, I'm a senior at Gordon now.

I'm engaged to the man in my last post who had just become my boyfriend....

who is the most amazing man I have and will ever meet ... ForEVER and EVER

and we are currently planning our wedding (which is on JUNE 4!) and our life together!

While being a student, an intern at a PR firm in Manchester-By-the-Sea called Warner Communications, and a co-leader of Catacombs!

While searching for a job....

and while searching for a place to live with Colby after June 4.....

and trying to keep up friendships here at Gordon and everything else that goes with that. It's a crazy but busy year, but I'm loving it!

Not sure how much I'll get to post but I'd really love to let this become my springboard to wedding planning/inspiration and home/apartment decorating for now:)
I welcome and appreciate comments and any feedback you have!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com