Friday, November 28, 2008

afterthoughts

How did I forget to mention that I've been seeing lots of my niece and nephew? My nephew is sitting and crawling or scooting around a lot now! And he is learning to eat... today during our big meal we let him try some peas and it was hilarious how he would push them around in his mouth a little and then suddenly spit them out... ;-) He's the cutest! And Valerie loves to tell us to "Settle down" and loves to say "Give me a boom!" (She learned it from a great friend Steve Cabalka...who i miss sooo badly!) It's more than cute. She says it in a lower voice because that's how Mr. C. says it... i just can't even explain it! You have to see it and hear it!! And today she said to my dad "No, give me a better boom!" because he kinda missed her knuckles... or she missed his. And she wants a goodnight boom and a "i went potty" boom now too :-)

My rents have 2 adjoining apartments in this missionary housing place called "House of Rest." Elisabeth & Matt live in an apartment one door down, so they are basically at Mom & dad's apartment with the 2 little ones all day. They've been here almost 2 months and get ready to move to England in a week or 2.... pretty crazy! We don't know when we'll see them again so I'm trying to spend as much time as possible with them all!

Theo and Sarah are doing great.... Sarah just found out she made JV soccer team and has her first game Tuesday,... and Theo loves youth group and has made several friends now. They are so happy to be living in CA, but we don't know what the rest of this year holds for them. They could be moving in Jan. or Feb. depending on where my dad finds a job. He has to find a job by Feb. and it could be in any state. We have no clue where they'll end up this time:-) It's all in God's hands so we are praying lots!
*yawn* okay! That's it! Goodnight

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com